MSP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moderator Applications
Moderator Applications EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 pm by Madster

» Earth to MSP Forum
Moderator Applications EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am by hotgurl77

» Diamonds on MSP
Moderator Applications EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:05 am by hotgurl77

» Flood Control
Moderator Applications EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 pm by ♥LuvLuvLuv♥

» Ranks
Moderator Applications EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:26 am by ♥Melody

» Other Things
Moderator Applications EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 am by ♥Melody

» Mods and stuff
Moderator Applications EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm by Relora

» Username Changes
Moderator Applications EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am by ♥Melody

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 am

Moderator Applications

+10
Angel19898
hotgurl77
rougar
Longmovie
Bellatrix B. Lestrange
NadinemMoon
Relora
♥Melody
Penny
Ani
14 posters

Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Moderator Applications

Post by Ani Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Currently; we're looking for moderators! Two spots are open currently. Fill this out if you'd like to apply.

Username-
Past/Current Experience
Are you active-
MSP Username-

Ani
Admin

Movie Coins : 19

https://moviestarplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Re: Moderator Applications

Post by Penny Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Username-Penny
Past/Current Experience-I am a website creator and my experience with leadership is that I'm vice president of my school.
Are you active-Yes, very.
MSP Username- c0wg0m00
Penny
Penny
Beginner

Movie Coins : 30

http://hurhurhur.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Melody Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 am

Username-♥Melody

Past/Current Experience-Not much but I have created 2 forums and enjoy spending time on the forum. I am a pretty good leader, I have been class captain 2 times, I follow the rules and I am good at communicating with others.

Are you active-Yes, extremely

MSP Username-♥Melody

Last edited by ♥Melody on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
♥Melody
♥Melody
Beginner

Movie Coins : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Relora Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Username-Relora
Past/Current Experience- Well I have made a blog and a youtube. I have leadership qualities I follow rules quite well. I was band captain of my middle school band for the years I was eligible (2/3) I plan on becoming drum major/section leader in high school band and possible joining the student government if they have one. EDIT: Oh almost forgot I don't let my emotions rule me and I can communicate quite well. I can be fun and very mature at the same time and I normally can be helpful.
Are you active-I believe so
MSP Username-Relora
Relora
Relora

Movie Coins : 17
Location : In your front yard looking through that window over yonder.... nice furniture you got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by NadinemMoon Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Username: NadinemMoon
past/current experience: not much but I have made blogs, youtube videos, and i consider mysef an expert on all things moviestarplanet. I'm mature. I like helping people and I also know alot of things that msp need to know. I spend alot of time on moviestarplanet forums, so i am always updated on everything.
Are you active: DEFINATELY!
MSP username: NadineMoon

NadinemMoon
Beginner

Movie Coins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix B. Lestrange Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Username: Bellatrix B. Lestrange
Past/Current Expirence:I have a youtube made for MSP videos. On here I have only made a few and commented on a few
Are you active: EVERYDAY!
Msp Username: Bellatrix B. Lestrange
Bellatrix B. Lestrange
Bellatrix B. Lestrange
Beginner

Movie Coins : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Longmovie Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Username- Longmovie
Past/Current Experience- I am a blog maker
Are you active- Yes, 24/7
MSP Username-Longmovie

P.S. I play on co.uk Smile
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Longmovie
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rougar Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Username-rougar
Past/Current Experience- I have a MSP blog
Are you active-24/7
MSP Username-rougar
.co.uk MSP

rougar
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hotgurl77 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:01 am

Username- Hotgurl77
Past/Current Experince- I know a lot about moviestarplanet and I understand the rules of it. I also am great at understanding how children work and I know exactly how it could be improved. I can detect unnatrual behaviour; swearing, bad behaviour ect. I have also been online for every day for the past year or so and I completely understand that a moderator needs to be strict and informed by others. I believe that I am a very mature and sensible person, I have two brothers who have made movies and more on youtube, I have been there to witness all of their makings. I am a really focused worker and I love to work because it really will help me to be a determined person which I believe I already am. This will really help me and I am delighted to work. Im always on moviestarplanet searching for a problem to solve. I also am very familliar of the forums on moviestarplanet and I do try to keep them safe for everyone.
Are you active- On a scale to 10 I would definetly say YES. 10/10 Yes I am lively, entertaining and of course ongoing. I am always on moviestarplanet and I am always aware of bad behaviour and I try to sort them out even if I am not a moderator yet. I also am a peacemaker. I would never back down from a challenge and of course I myself follow the moviestarplanet rules. One thing, I am always VERY aware of hackers and I know and understand how the work!
MSP Username- Hotgurl77

hotgurl77
Beginner

Movie Coins : 8

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Moderator Application

Post by Angel19898 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Username-Angel19898
Past/Current Experience- I am quite allot on MSP. i was a school councilor twice and i know what the people want. i have been getting allot of complains so i know what people want back and what they want to go.I really like MSP and helping people on it.I have dealt with problem before. I have 2 older brothers and i know allot from them about all the computer stuff. I even fixed a computer myself before. My computer was really slow, my brother helped me replace all the burnt parts.I make quite good and helpful forums and get loads of good answers.I will stop any rude or unappropriated language,any threatening and any mean actions. If It was me to be the moderator, i will always keep Moviestarplanet Safe,Nice,Protected from hackers and I promise there will be no bullying or anything like that. The children will be aloud to share their phone numbers only to people from school or to family. It is going to happen like this, as the children start on Moviestarplanet, There won't be only Like 3 or 2 questions. There will be questions like Real name and school and there will be a security question and answer Like Mums name or City you where born in. The security question will come up as the children will log in.As they will press log in, the security question will come up. So the children will not forget they will be either suggested to write it down or print. It will be useful when there will be people like hackers who lie they will give free VIP. This will be also useful for phone numbers naturally they will never share passwords.Only phone numbers, when the the child asks for the phone number every, there will be a link that will come up like if it's a friend from school they will tell the school they both go to, if it's family from another country then the question will be what country the person was born in.As an Moviestarplanet, Moderator everything will be sorted out Wink
Are you Active- Yes I am indeed. I am very active for sports and anything like answering quiz questions. I really love those kind of thing and i never give up on missions or any stuff like that.
I will keep all the rules in harmony as i myself follow them. I really hope i will be a moderator Wink
Moviestarplanet Username-Angel19898

Angel19898
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmoustaches Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

username-iluvmoustaches
past current experiance/ i have made 3 websites i have currently got 2 blogs. i have been locked out of moviestarplanet before but i can honestly tell u that my account was hacked ages ago so that is why. if i can tell something bad is going to happen i would send them a message to make them feel calm and tell them what they can do. i keep all the rules and i hope i get the job as a moderator. i fully understand if i do not get the job
are you active? yes i am, i go jogging everymorning
msp username. hugs and kisses xoxo

Last edited by iluvmoustaches on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

iluvmoustaches
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawson01 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Username-Dawson01
Past/Current Experience-I am currently a clubpenguin moderator and i have a lot of experience with the game. i have made 8 website and i have 4 blogs. and i will do good.
Are you active-everyday
MSP Username-EminemEveryday

Dawson01
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sophia81 Sun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Username-sophia81
Past/Current Experience- I have been playing this game for over a year now on many accounts.I play for up to 8 hours at most a day ^.^
Are you active-Yes, Extremely.
MSP Username- sophia81 lol! Rolling Eyes

sophia81
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Madster Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Username-Madster
Past/Current Experience- I play a lot on MSP and know what kind of stuff happens on MSP. I create websites so i know what it is like to lead. A lot of bullying goes on on MSP. Teens talk about inappropriate stuff a lot too. I have experienced both first hand and know how to deal with a situation.
Are you active- I am very active. I play a lot on MSP. Once a day.
MSP Username- EmoAshleyLOVE
I play on co.us!

Madster
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum